Data Retention Policy
Last modified: Sep 10, 2023
Runtime HRMS, being a cloud-based application, stores your data on cloud servers. The data is stored and retained as long as you use our services.
Once you stop using the services, we are required to follow certain legal norms which need us to delete your data after some time.
Below you will find more information on the time limits till which we retain and delete your data.
Free subscription are automatically renewed as long as you continue to use them.
Here’s how your data is retained in Free subscriptions:
- If you do not access your free subscription for more than 45 days, your subscription enters into a grace period.
- The grace period is 90 days. All your data is retained by us during this grace period.
- If you login and access your subscription at anytime during the 90-day grace period, your subscription will automatically renew and grace period will end.
- Failing to login for 90-days will mark your subscription for deletion.
- Once your subscription is marked for deletion, we’ll wait for 14 more days before we go ahead and delete your subscription along-with all associated data.
- To stop deletion, you need to send us an email at [email protected]
Here’s how your data is retained in Paid subscriptions:
- We retain your data as long as your subscription has a validity date in future.
- We start sending renewal reminders over Email, SMS and/or WhatsApp 7-days before your subscription validity end date.
- Once your subscription validity is passed and your fail to renew it, your subscription enters into a grace period of 90-days.
- Your data is retained by us during this 90-day grace period. However, some application functions may not be available to you.
- We will keep sending you periodic reminders during the 90-day grace period.
- Failing to renew after 90-days will mark your subscription for deletion.
- Once your subscription is marked for deletion, we’ll wait for 15 more days before we go ahead and delete your subscription along-with all associated data.
- To stop deletion, you can simply renew your subscription for a duration that brings your validity date in future.
- Consider an example:
Let’s say your subscription expired on April 30. You didn’t renew till Jun 15, and your subscription entered into grace period. If you renew your account on Jun 15 for 1 month, your subscription will renew only till May 31st (1 month from April 30). This will not bring your account out of grace period. Therefore, you need to renew for at least 3-months to bring your validity date into future.
Please note that if you make any payment other than renewal (for e.g. increase in employee limit, purchase addon etc.), your account will still be liable to deactivation and deletion. Therefore, it’s important to renew the account before deletion date.