Refunds & Cancellations
Last modified: Sep 10, 2023
We understand that we may not meet 100% expectations of 100% of our clients.
For such unfortunate cases, where you do not like our service and want to cancel your account, we have a transparent Refunds & Cancellations Policy.
This page describes our Refunds & Cancellations policy in detail.
Cancellation procedure differs depending upon the number of days left in your subscription.
Case 1: Less than 30 days left in subscription validity
If you have less than 30 days left in your subscription, you are not eligible for refund.
Case 2: More than 30 days left in subscription validity
If you have 30 or more days left in your subscription validity, please follow below steps to request a refund:
- Download relevant reports available within HR panel to backup your data.
Send an email to [email protected] from your registered e-mail address with following information
- Registered Business Name
- Bank details to send refund (Bank Name, Account Name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
- If you have access to more than 1 account, include your Client ID and Business name in the above email
- Our team will review the request and confirm within 24 working hours about cancellation status. We may call your or email you for additional information, if required.
- Once our team accepts the cancellation request, your account will be made ‘Inactive’ with immediate effect. We’ll write to let you know the refundable amount (pro-rated for no. of days left in your subscription).
- We’ll transfer the refundable amount within 5-7 working days to the account details shared by you.
- Your account will remain ‘Inactive’ for 15 days, before we go ahead and delete your account and all associated data.