Refunds & Cancellations
We understand that we may not meet 100% expectations of 100% of our clients.
For such unfortunate cases, where you do not like our service and want to cancel your account, we have a transparent Refunds & Cancellations Policy.
This page describes our Refunds and Cancellations Policy in detail.
Cancellation procedure differs depending upon the number of days left in your subscription.
Case 1: Less than 30 days left in subscription validity
If you have less than 30 days left in your subscription, you are not eligible for refund.
Case 2: More than 30 days left in subscription validity
If you have 30 or more days left in your subscription validity, please follow below steps to request a refund:
- Download relevant reports available within HR panel to backup your data.
- Send an email to email@example.com from your registered e-mail address with following information:
- Registered business name.
- Bank details to send refund (Bank Name, Account Name, IFSC Code, Account Number).
- If you have access to more than 1 account, include your Client ID and Business name in the above email.
- Our team will review the request and confirm within 24 working hours about cancellation status. We may call your or email you for additional information, if required.
- Once our team accepts the cancellation request, your account will be made ‘Inactive’ with immediate effect. We’ll write to let you know the refundable amount (pro-rated for no. of days left in your subscription).
- We’ll transfer the refundable amount within 5-7 working days to the account details shared by you.
- Your account will remain ‘Inactive’ for 15 days, before we go ahead and delete your account and all associated data.
For any additional queries related to refunds and cancellations, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Retention Policy for accounts past due.